ij6mJ6maiBHkB8aMy2ntr7-hm4A Blog O' The Irish: Did you Know Devotions 2 by Nancy Hill

Pinterest

Follow Me

Follow Me!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Did you Know Devotions 2 by Nancy Hill


I requested and received the book Did You Know Devotions 2 by Nancy Hill from Tyndale House Publishers. It is a book that is for the ages 6-10, but I think that anyone would benefit from this book. Each page has a did you know fact and how it relates to everyday life for child or adult and has a biblical truth and biblical verse. Such facts included in the book are:

What's the best way to tell time on a ship?

When was it inconvienient to listen to a stereo system?

How did a frog help invent the battery?

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the first page to last and learned some things I did not know and some I did. I feel that this book is an excellent addition to any child/adults library. Each bit of trivia relates also on how we relate to God. Some of the facts were funny and I laughed out loud at some of them. As I was reading I shared some of the trivia with my family. Anyone can pick up and read this book starting on the first page and go for a whole year.
I intend to pass this book onto my gransons knowing that they will enjoy it as much as I did. This will make the perfect stocking stuffer this Christmas.
This book can be purchased at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble or any other bookstore.

Taken from (Did You Know Devotions 2) by (Nancy Hill). Copyright © (2009) by (Nancy Hill).Information posted in this review is used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. All rights reserved. This book was a complimentary copy given  to me for the sole purpose of reading and reviewing.

No comments: